Whether you have just moved in or are getting ready to sell, curb appeal is something every homeowner needs! Walk across the street and look at your overall landscape.
- Are shrubs trimmed neatly? Windows and doors shouldnt be overshadowed by overgrown bushes.
- Clear your entry, sidewalk, and plant beds of leaves and debris. Add a new layer of attractive mulch to all planting areas.
- Are there bare spots or weeds in the lawn? Your local garden supplier can tell you the best way to remedy this problem.
- Hardscape (bird feeders or houses, simple water features, statuary) can add warmth and character to an otherwise drab terrain.
- Make your front door more appealing with a fresh coat of paint or stain and new hardware.
- Speaking of hardware, install new light fixtures on both sides of your door and change your old, scratched house number plates with shiny new ones.
- Consider shutters or awnings to dress up your windows.
- Well placed, low voltage landscape lighting is fairly inexpensive and will dramatically enhance your home when the sun goes down.