The pictures below were taken a few days ago by Erik Schubert of our team and shown here as an example of the caliber of metro Boston real estate listing photography you can expect from the Unit Realty Team. Click thumbnails to enlarge.[a_gallery]
A National Association of Realtors survey revealed that home buyers found the "most useful search features" to be listing photos, detailed property descriptions and virtual tours at 83%, 81% and 60% respectively.
- If the home is priced too high, or in a location no one wants to live in, great listing photographs make little difference.
- Once a listing is priced near market value and it's competing with similar listings in the same price range and location, great real estate photography becomes a significant factor as to whether, or not the property sells.
- With 90% + of potential home buyers using the Internet to start their home search, great real estate photography is key in helping searchers decide which homes to physically tour.
- The importance of a good thumbnail image for your online home for sale is unmistakable! A compelling thumbnail image attracts home searchers' attention and compels them to look at the property listing details.
- The goal of real estate photography is to get the subject property on home buyers' short lists that they want to see in person. A home will never sell if no one physically comes to see it. Great real estate photographs as you can come to understand are key to the home selling process. Generally speaking, great listing photographs sells an appropriately priced house because without them the attention, interest and desire required in the home buying decision-making process cannot occur.
If you are considering the sale of a property, please give us a call. We understand the importance of great listing photography in the home sales process. Still photography, virtual tours and video are standard features of our home sales marketing plan for metro Boston real estate and Cambridge real estate.