When we think of selling a home, the services a REALTOR can provide usually seem worth the cost of their commission, but what about as a buyer? What can a REALTOR do for you as a home buyer, and is the commission worth the services they can provide? Here are five great reasons you should hire a REALTOR when you are in the market for a new home!
- REALTORS Can Help You Determine Your BudgetWith a few simple pieces of information, a REALTOR can help you pre-determine what kind of budget you may be looking at for your new home, and can match you with potential lenders that are right for you.
- REALTORS Have Access To Resources You DontWhile a lot of real estate listings are available online, there are still resources and listings that are only available through a REALTOR. If you are looking for something very specific, having their insider knowledge may be crucial to finding that perfect home.
- REALTORS Can Read Between The Lines Of ListingsThere are a lot of catchy phrases that often appear in home listings, and your agent can tell you what they really mean.
- REALTORS Increase Your Negotiating PowerA REALTOR cannot only increase your ability to negotiate things like price, they can also give you advice on things like contingency contracts and required paperwork.
- A REALTOR Can Help You Navigate Through The Closing
- ProcessThe closing process can be a complicated process, and a REALTOR can make sure all the details are addressed and that you are making a good financial investment.
Purchasing a home is a huge financial investment, and having a professional REALTOR looking after your interests through the process is important.