Heres Febuary 2016s Monthly Multi-family Housing Activity Report from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors.
(Multi-family housing activity comparing February 2016 to February 2015)
- Closed sales were UP +14.2% to 137
- Median prices were UP +21.9% ($570,000)
- Inventory of homes for sale were DOWN -29.9% (255)
- Months supply of home for sale were DOWN -30.0% (1.4)
- Days on market until sale were DOWN 28.9% (54)
- Percentage of original list price received were UP +3.5% (98.8%)
- New Listings were UP +53.2% (170)
Keep in mind we're comparing February 2015 vs. February 2016 ... the snowiest winter on record versus mildest winter on record.