5 Tips For Listing A Boston Condo (That Wont Break The Bank)
- Remove Clutter. Show off the space not your stuff! Tidy up the entryway, clear counter tops, tuck away paperwork, clean and organize storage areas, closets and cabinets. We love pets, but hide the litter box and traces of dog hair.
- Stage Properly. Keep the decor simple, remove personal items, float furniture, take down heavy drapery, add additional lamp lighting, and clean the windows.
- Fresh Paint. Spruce the place up with a fresh coat of paint. Neutral colors are always a good choice. Consider repainting the common areas. The association may not be willing to pay, but that doesnt mean you cant ask for approval and do it yourself. Anything to help the sale of your home is worth it!
- Give Each Room a Purpose. Show how each space has a clear purpose and function. This will help your home appeal to potential buyers, as they will be able to picture their own belongings in place of yours.
- Professional Photos. List with us and we will capture your home at its best. Photographs are extremely important. They provide the first impression to potential buyers and help market the value of your home.
The Bottom Line
Prepare your home for a sale. A few touch ups can go along way towards making a favorable impression on potential buyers. We would be happy to conduct a home valuation