Here's April 2018s Monthly Indicators Report from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors showing Boston real estate market trends.
April 2018 Greater Boston Real Estate Market Trends
Sales of single-family homes and condominiums in April increased from year ago levels in Greater Boston as rising mortgage rates, an influx on new listings for sale, and continued strengthening in home values fueled an increase in market activity.
- April condo sales UP +16.2%
- Median prices UP +14.2% ($593,629)
- Active Listings DOWN -5.1% to 1,751
- Listings added to the market UP +21.2% over last year (1,706 from 1,408 in 2017)
- April single-family home sales UP +0.2%
- Median prices UP +3.7% ($612,000)
- Active Listings DOWN -15.3% to 2,541
- Listings added to the market UP +11.2% over last year (2,196 from 1,974 in 2017)
Interested In Specific Neighborhood / Area Real Estate Market Trend Data?