Here's September 2018s Monthly Indicators Report from the Greater Boston Association of Realtors showing Boston real estate market trends.
September 2018 Greater Boston Real Estate Market Trends
Sales and median selling prices of both single-family detached homes and condominiums rose once again in the month of September. However, both experienced a decline in total sales volume, below the historical monthly average according to data issued by the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS (GBAR).
- September condo sales DOWN -15.2%
- Median prices UP +14.6% ($570,000)
- Active Listings UP +3.5% to 2,229
- Listings added to the market UP 9.8% over last year (1,607 from 1,464 in 2017)
- September single-family home sales DOWN -12.5%
- Median prices UP +4.7% ($599,900)
- Active Listings UP +0.3% to 3,191
- Listings added to the market UP +4.7% over last year (1,990 from 1,900 in 2017)
Interested In Specific Neighborhood / Area Real Estate Market Trend Data?