Saturday, February 6th
- SoWa Live! – The SoWa Artists Guild is getting creative again and hosting a virtual Super Bowl weekend event. “SoWa LIVE!: Meet their artists on Facebook Live” will take place Saturday and Sunday from 11-5pm, live streaming on Facebook. Viewers can participate live from home, ask questions, contact individual artists and make purchases all from their own computer or mobile device.
- Allston-Brighton Winter Market – The fourth annual Allston-Brighton Winter Market is being held virtually this year. Celebrate local creative entrepreneurship by browsing fine art, artisanal goods, unique services, one-of-a-kind commissions, and handcrafted gifts. Support our local musicians, too—listen while you shop! 100% of the proceeds from all sales go directly to the vendors.
- Iron Man Drive-In – $20 per car. Please arrive no earlier than 6:30pm to secure a great spot for you and your family. The film starts at 7pm. All you need is a car, yourself/your family. They'll have the food hot and the beers cold (drinks to be consumed in their facility, not in your vehicle). Use promo code: Drive1 at checkout for a gift when you order food!
Sunday, February 7th
- The Current: XO TO GO – Stop in to your local one-stop shop on Seaport Common to celebrate Valentine's Day all month long with a personalized gift. Customize complimentary novelty items and Seaport swag or bring an item in from your favorite neighborhood store that just needs that special touch. Pick your patches, lay them out on your Seaport swag or store purchase, and watch as our resident XO TO GO heartthrob lays on the heat (press) to seal the deal. You'll leave with a one of a kind piece perfect for your valentine... or yourself.
- Art of Cheese Board – We eat with eyes first as we use all sensory systems – taste, smell, vision, auditory, and touch to enjoy food. A beautiful cheese board helps stimulate the taste bud. You can easily impress your guests or just delightfully enjoy the cheese board with your family. Let’s build your cheese board together with your favorite cheese, charcuterie, and condiments. You’ll receive a supply list and suggest items for the cheese board in the confirmation email after registration. Your beautiful board will be ready just in time for the game. Instructor: Ploy Khunisorn