Saturday, February 13th
- Floral Workshop – Grab a friend or make new ones online in this virtual floral workshop. Each participant will learn how to create a thoughtful garden-inspired floral arrangement in a romantic color palette using basic floral design fundamentals and unique ingredients. Perfect for gift-giving or #treatyourself.
- Sledding in & around Boston – Who said you're too old for sledding? We love to see the Beacon Hill skiers every year, and in their spirit we're sharing this list of places to sled or do some "lite" skiing. Enjoy!
Sunday, February 14th
- Brunch @ Revolution Hall – Remember brunch? Well, it misses you. Long are the days of walking into your favorite establishment on Sunday mornings, removing your darkest sunglasses, ready to do it all over again.
- Harpoon Valentine's Day Brunch – Yes, you have brunch options. Celebrate Valentine’s Day or Anti-Valentine's Day at Harpoon! They’re serving brunch specials at the Harpoon Beer Hall in Boston, MA from 11AM – 3PM! They’ll have Chocolate Drizzled Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels and Chocolate Covered Strawberries available all day. Brunch specials include:
– Cinnamon Buns w/ Maple Icing
– Biscuits w/ Sausage & Gravy
– Brunch Pizza Squares
– Oatmeal w/ Seasonal Fruit Compote
– Beer Mimosas
- Virtual Tour of the Otis House – Explore a historic house museum online. Use Historic New England's new app for Otis House to take a virtual tour. The new web app includes information on Boston furniture, behind-the scenes photographs, a 360° tour of the house, conservation work, stories of the many people who have called Otis House home, and much more.