Saturday, March 6th
- Visit the Larz Anderson Auto Museum – Just ten minutes from downtown Boston and nestled inside the 64 beautiful acres of Larz Anderson Park, the Museum is home to “America’s Oldest Car Collection”. These automobiles form the Museum’s permanent collection and are housed within the Carriage House, built in 1888 and designed by the city architect of Boston, Edmund M. Wheelwright, who was also responsible for several notable Boston structures like the Boston Public Library.
- Israeli Shorts Program – Enjoy a handful of short films from the comfort of your unit with this collection of some of Israel’s best new short cinema including Father's Sonata, If You Only Knew, Image of Victory, In Between Diary, White Eye, & Cinema Rex.
Sunday, March 7th
- Harpoon St. Pat's Fest: Home Edition – Harpoon is offering a St. Pat’s Fest kit to give you what you need to celebrate St. Pat’s Fest at home. Each kit includes: 1 limited edition Harpoon St. Patrick’s Day branded hat, 1 limited edition Harpoon St. Patrick’s Day branded pint glass, 1 16 oz 4-pack of beer (Harpoon IPA, Big League, Celtic Red, and Mike’s Pastry Cannoli Stout).
- March Virtual Open Art Studios at Western Avenue – They've got studio tours, demos, talks, artwork, and more planned for this Virtual Open Studios event! So join them for their last installment of this winter's Virtual Open Studios series.
Future City Happenings
- Imagine Van Gogh @ SoWa – Imagine Van Gogh is the original Van Gogh immersive exhibition featuring more than 200 of the Dutch artist’s paintings, and it will debut in Boston on December 20th, 2021 at the SoWa Power Station, an iconic masterpiece of late-industrial glamour. Built in 1891 as the world’s largest power generation plant, it produced enough electricity to run the West End Street Railway. The century-old property’s structural elements have since been rescued and restored, transforming it into a blank canvas for community, celebration, and innovation. Today, the Power Station is used to host weddings, fundraisers, and public events such as Create Boston, Illuminus, Copenhagen Beer Festival, Cochon555, HubWeek, and the SoWa Winter Festival. Click here to see video footage of a wedding at the SoWa Power Station before renovations started.