Saturday, March 13th
- Virtual Culinary Tour Through the Francophone World – Join Emmanuelle Jary for a delicious conversation based on the most famous dishes from different French-speaking regions and countries. In 2016 Emmanuelle started a series of short videos where she shares her favorite restaurants across the world: C’est meilleur quand c’est bon. During the pandemic she stopped her interviews and started to cook her favorite recipes.
- Beer & Cheese tasting with Hartshorne House – Sign up for a fun evening of local historic tales (brought to you by the Hartshorne Association) and a guided tasting of a curated selection of beer, cheese, and charcuterie. $50 ticket for two includes the following:
– Bijou crottin x Play Date Saison Ale
– Local feta x Key Lime White Ale
– Cave aged cheddar x Mystery Shack IPA
– Manchego x Wallington Amber Ale
– Charcuterie selection, cornichons, and crackers
- Virtual Tour: Art & Architecture – Join Boston Athenæum Docent Clive Martin for a virtual tour of the Boston Public library's historic landmark building, including inspiring views of its reading rooms and an introduction to its history and remarkable collections. Whether you are new to the Athenæum or a member who frequents the building, Clive has stories that are sure to impress and surprise you.
Sunday, March 14th
- Mend Piece @ The Addison Gallery – In Mend Piece (Andrea Rosen Gallery, New York City version), Yoko Ono proposes communal mending as an act of healing. Presented with shattered cups and saucers, participants are asked to bind the fragments together using common household items: twine, glue, scissors, and tape. The resulting creations are displayed on nearby shelves, evidence of the power of collective action. The Addison Gallery in Andover is open by appointment on weekends, you can book here. Tickets are free!