Friday, May 14th
- Stroll Through the South End – Buy Local. Shop, Dine & Experience Boston's South End. Stroll and explore our neighborhood. Walk our boutiques, public parks, visit art galleries and historic sculptures. A culinary destination, French, Italian, Seafood, Tapas, Asian, Greek, and Latin dining experiences on Tremont & Washington Streets. Pop over to Harrison Ave @sowaboston vintage shopping market.
- At Home with Mid-Century Modern – Join the Lexington Historical Society for three days of interactive lectures to learn more about how Lexington became home to nearly 300 Mid-Century Modern houses, how they were furnished, and how they are still being used and adapted today.
- TimeOut Market Returns – Swing by Friday for a Mere Point Oysters pop-up! Of course, the main attraction continues to be their all-star lineup of chefs. Time Out Market Boston is reopened with a smorgasbord of local concepts, with additional names joining in the coming months. Click above for more details.
Saturday, May 15th
- Community Boating Kayak Rentals on the Charles – Rent a kayak and explore the Charles River Basin and Frederick Law Olmstead esplanade lagoon system while enjoying breathtaking views of historic Back Bay, Beacon Hill, MIT, and the Zakim and Longfellow bridges. A can’t miss experience for both out of town visitors and longtime residents alike. Two-hour kayak (single or tandem) and stand-up-paddle-boards rentals are available for $32 per person plus taxes and fees.
- Lilacs Light Up the Arboretum – Enjoy the lilacs over four weeks of bloom (typically late April through mid-to-late May). The Arboretum invites you to visit during these weeks of peak lilac bloom, but request that you practice social distancing from one another and respect their plants. If the landscape appears to be too crowded for safe visitation, please return another time.
Sunday, May 16th
- SoWa Open Market – The SoWa Open Market is back!!! Stop by and shop a mix of your favorite arts and farmers market vendors. Support your local growers & makers and stock up on all the goods! Open Sundays 11-3.