Saturday, May 29th
- Memorial Day Garden of Flags – Since 2010, the Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund and hundreds of volunteers create a majestic garden of flags on Boston Common for Memorial Day weekend. Each of the 37,000+ flags planted at the Soldiers and Sailors Monument represents every brave Massachusetts service member who gave his or her life defending our country since the Revolutionary War. The completed garden is a breathtaking tribute to the true meaning of Memorial Day and a powerful message of community support to the families of these fallen heroes that their sacrifices will never be forgotten.
- Food Trucks on the Greenway – It started with Boston’s first gourmet food truck. Today, The Greenway Food Truck Program has grown to more than 35 vendors across the park. From Indian delicacies and Korean fusion to fresh seafood and specialty pizza, it’s a diverse banquet to please every taste. Discover where your favorite truck is with their Food Truck Schedule!
Sunday, May 30th
- Bleacher Bar – Watch live as the Red Sox take on the Marlins without having to buy tickets to the game! The Bleacher Bar offers a unique restaurant experience with a view of the action from center field. The bar is located at 82A Lansdowne Street.
- Shop Outside at Brattle Bookshop – One of America's oldest and largest used book shops. The Brattle features two floors of general used books, a third floor of rare & antiquarian books and an outside sale lot.
Monday, May 31st
- Winter Hill Beer Garden at deCordova – Celebrate the unofficial start of summer with Winter Hill and deCordova! Join them for a classic beer garden experience in their 30 acre Sculpture Park. Tickets include admission to the Sculpture Park and lunch in the beer garden. A variety of local Winter Hill brews are also available for purchase, as well as non-alcoholic beverages