Friday, June 4th
- Boston Pride Flag Raising Ceremony – We’ll open up Pride with our traditional Flag Raising at City Hall. We’ll be able to watch our mayor and elected officials speak about what Pride means to the City of Boston, and why we’re #wickedproud. The national anthem will be sung by the talented Aaron Patterson, which will be followed by the raising of the Progress Flag.
- SoWa First Fridays – The SoWa Artists Guild is thrilled to welcome you back to their fabulous First Fridays and Second Sundays. Starting June 4th, over 90 artists at 450 Harrison Ave. in SoWa will open their doors so you can meet the artists in person, view their new work created over the past year, plus you'll have the opportunity to buy direct.
Saturday, June 5th
- Community Celebration with Ben & Jerry's – Visit Ben & Jerry's each Saturday in June and July for live music, local art and some giveaways. When: Saturday, June 5th. Time: 2:00 - 5:00PM. Where: performances will take place outside Ben & Jerry's.
- Garden Tours at Steven Coolidge House – Looking to escape the city for a day? Enter a world of early 20th-century country elegance and contemporary garden design all in bloom at Stevens-Coolidge House & Gardens. These expansive manicured gardens boast both plentiful European-inspired flower beds as designed in the 1920s, as well as newly installed gardens featuring current-day trends and varieties.
Sunday, June 6th
- Pictures of the Year – The Boston Press Photographer’s Association debuts the first outdoor exhibition in the organization’s 95-year history, featuring the award-winning images from the 2020 annual Pictures of the Year Contest. More than 100 photographs and stories by 40 photographers will be on view in Copley Square from May 24 through June 6