Saturday, June 19th
- Eat Local Seafood – Get in the summer spirit with some New England Oysters and a Lobster roll at one of Boston's best spots. B&G Oysters is Chef Barbara Lynch's neighborhood raw bar located on Tremont Street in the South End, known best for well...oysters and lobster rolls. Neptune Oyster is another great one in the North End, and don't forget about Row 34 in Seaport.
- Roxbury Restaurant Week – Running through Saturday, dine at and support a slew of independent, locally-owned restaurants in and around Nubian Square. During the week-long event, you can have your fill from participating business, each of which will be offering special menus at breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
- Visit the Kelleher Rose Garden – The Kelleher Rose Garden, located in Boston’s Back Bay Fens, is currently in full bloom. The garden contains more than ten classes and 200 varieties of roses. There are almost 1,500 plants in total. Founded in 1931, the James P. Kelleher Rose Garden is part of the Emerald Necklace and is located at 70 Park Drive in Fenway. Kelleher Rose Garden Hours: 7am – 5pm.
Sunday, June 20th
- Father's Day Outdoor BBQ in Beacon Hill – This Father’s Day, the Liberty Hotel is hosting their 6th annual cookout to celebrate dads! Held in the Yard, the private outdoor courtyard, this event is the perfect opportunity for the whole family to make Dad’s day truly memorable. He can start the day off with a bourbon cocktail or a glass of wine or beer as you all enjoy the beautiful outdoor space and live musical accompaniment. Then get ready for some serious BBQ! Chef Daniel Kenney is pulling out all the stops for Father's day.
- SoWa Open Market – SoWa Open Market hopes to open the full Arts Market in by Sunday, June 20th, and then the beer garden, food trucks and music shortly after.