Friday, June 25th
- Concerts in the Courtyard – The courtyard of the Central Library in Copley Square is one of Boston's most beautiful havens from the hustle and bustle of the city. As is now tradition, the iconic space fills with music during Friday afternoons in the summertime.
- Gardening Workshop in Somerville – Join us for a live, in-person gardening workshop with our farmer Dani from Green City Growers! At Friday's workshop we'll check in on the celery, eggplants, tomatoes, and squash that were planted on June 4, and harvest what's ready to eat. Come check it out and take home some fresh produce! This workshop is made possible with funding by the Friends of the Somerville Public Library.
Saturday, June 26th
- Craft Food Halls Music Festival – Red on Red Records is Boston's newest and most discerning indie label, owned and operated by a woman musician, supporting female-powered pop, punk, alt-rock, and Americana bands. Craft Food Halls is the first sous vide food hall: A place to escape, relax and rejuvenate. A place to discover culinary excellence crafted by artists and produced by artisans.
- Sake and Cheese – Think sake is for knocking back shots or sipping only with Japanese food? Think again! With an incredibly diverse range of flavors and styles, this traditional Japanese beverage is killer with all sorts of foods...including cheese! You can choose to take this class at Commonwealth Wine School or Online through Zoom.
Sunday, June 27th
- Porsches & Coffee – Visit Chestnut Hill Square on Sunday, June 27th from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. for Porsches & Coffee. Members of the Porsche Club of America will have their Porsches on display to mix & mingle with event attendees. The event is complimentary and open to the public. Located near Starbucks.