Saturday, July 18th
- Downeast Cider Outdoor Pop-Up – Come and hang at the brand new, full pour, outdoor Downeast pop-up bar open every Thursday-Sunday all summer long. Located right outside on the pier, with the most beautiful view of the city in all of Boston.
- The Taste of Cambridge & Somerville – The Tastes of Cambridge & Somerville have been reimagined. Help Local Restaurants Recover with the Dining Passport Program.
- Outdoor Archery at Gore Place – Open Range Events are the perfect opportunity to meet On The Mark's team and try out archery if you’re hesitant about committing to a full class. They bring these events to towns across Massachusetts, their most popular locations being Cambridge, Waltham and Marlborough. Adults and youths (age 10 and up) are welcome to attend; no prior experience needed.
Sunday, July 19th
- Boston Women's Market – Meet Boston Women’s Market at Brighton’s newest hot spot for food, drink and fun! They’ll be kicking on an on-going monthly series of Boston Women’s Market starting July 18. Visit them each month to shop and support women makers and artists from around New England.
- re: collections, Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum – The exhibition casts a critical eye in these two directions: highlighting the radical roots from which the museum grew, while showcasing the potential for future transformations. re: collections challenges the conventions of art historical narrative by uncovering new connections, charting alternative genealogies, and inviting innovative interpretations of modern and contemporary art.