Saturday, July 24th
- Great Escape to Newport – Hop on from Forest Hills MBTA station and take a load off, while getting whisked away to the beautiful coastal city of Newport, Rhode Island for tours and wine tastings.
- HarpoonFest – Support the local Boston music scene with beer in hand! They'll have plenty of live music, food trucks, and drinks from Harpoon Brewery, UFO Beer Co., Clown Shoes Beer, City Roots Cider, and Arctic Chill Hard Seltzer.
- Cornhole at The Liberty Hotel – This event is dog-friendly!! Sign up for an outdoor Gaming experience in the Liberty's private patio. Enjoy Cornhole (bean bag toss), cocktails and light bites. Don't forget to bring the pups.
Sunday, July 25th
- Vintage Baseball on Georges Island – Step back in time and watch a Civil War-era baseball game with original rules and uniforms on Georges Island!
- Olympics at Precinct – This Back Bay restaurant located in the Loews Hotel will be screening the Olympic games on their outdoor patio. They also have a couple of specialty cocktails inspired by the host city of Tokyo.
- Owl's Nest at Assembly Row – Owl’s Nest Assembly is located at 325-375 Assembly Row, Somerville MA. Between Foley Street and Revolution Drive. Owl's Nest has partnered with The Smoke Shop to offer you delicious BBQ while you sit, sip & chat.