Saturday, August 21st
- Jamaica Plain Porchfest – Join us for this exciting community arts festival from August 21- 22, 11a - 4pm in and around JP. Expect music, poetry, story-telling, dance and more! You can find the map and all the acts performing on our website (to be uploaded soon)
- Waltham Farmers Market – The popular Waltham Farmers' Market features locally-grown fruits and vegetables, organic and specialty produce, herbs, cheese, eggs, honey, beef, pork, chicken, fish, coffee, sauces, chocolate, wine, mead, baked goods, household and personal care soaps, and prepared specialty meals to go. Shop local and support small farms and businesses.
- Watertown Arts Market – The Watertown Arts Market, an outdoor event that will follow a similar format to a traditional farmers’ market with slightly different fare: artists, authors, creatives, musicians and music teachers, arts and culture organizations, etc. who serve the Watertown population will each host a table or perform at the event.
Sunday, August 22nd
- Whiskey & Waffles – Join us on a world tour featuring international and domestic whiskeys and the backstory of our producers. Savor hot, fresh Belgian waffles with house made fruit compote, sweetened only with our fine balsamic fruit vinegars. Perhaps even learn a thing or two!
- Free Admission to Peabody Essex Museum – Enjoy free admission on Sunday, August 22, as part of the new August Adventures program generously supported by the Highland Street Foundation. This program was previously known as Free Fun Fridays.