Friday, September 3rd
- Boston Harbor Fireworks – This special end-of-summer display invites everyone down to Boston’s waterfront to experience the wonder of Boston Harbor illuminated after dark with a colorful fireworks show. Join us as we welcome new residents and students to the city, embrace current neighbors and visitors, support local businesses, highlight and explore all of the great amenities that make Boston Harbor a fantastic place to live, work, play, eat and shop.
Saturday, September 4th
- The Arboretum Experience – Visitors are invited to experience the natural beauty of the Arnold Arboretum on an outdoor, self-guided journey that centers resilience, healing, wellness, and joy. This collaboration between the American Repertory Theater and the Arboretum features multi-genre audio plays for various ages, interactive movement maps, and pop-up performances, all set against the 281-acre backdrop of one of the jewels of Boston’s Emerald Necklace.
- Charles River Speedway – The Speedway will be doing a preview of all The Speedway vendors moving in, as well as a showcase of all of their amazing community partners! Come and meet/taste through the vendors, meet the community.
- Artifact Cider Project in Central Square – Check out this spot in Cambridge's Central Square for locally made cider and food. Artifact Cider Project makes cider for the new Northeast. Using local apples and innovative cidermaking practices, they create ciders that are as authentic, eclectic, and forward-looking as the region they come from.
Sunday, September 5th
- Bully Boy Cocktail Garden – They have over 15 brand new cocktails, pitchers and flights on the menu, Cold Brew and Nitro Brew on tap, and an all-new menu of Mocktails too.