Friday, September 17th
- End-of-Summer Clam Bake – Savor the last days of summer at our End-Of-Summer Lobster Clambake at the Liberty Hotel! This year's event is a fully plated dinner, doors open at 5:30PM, with first bites and bubbles served at 6:00PM. Your ticket includes a four-course traditional New England Lobster Clambake and a signature cocktail, glass of wine, or beer.
Saturday, September 18th
- Savin Hill Yard Sale – The Savin Hill neighborhood yard sale is on Saturday, September 18th, 9am-2pm (rain date: Sunday, 9/19). Bring your shopping bags, put on your walking shoes, and browse through all the sales scattered around this historic neighborhood in Boston, MA. See the attached map to guide you around to all the sales!
- Dorchester Brew Co Oktoberfest – After a year off, Oktoberfest is back at it for 2021 with live music, beer, food, and a decorated Beer Hall that makes you feel as though you were in Munich! Show up in authentic German gear (Lederhosen or Dirndl) and get a very special prize from DBco!
Sunday, September 18th
- Boston Local Food Fest – The Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts (SBN) is thrilled to announce that the 11th Annual Boston Local Food Festival will be held on Sunday, September 19th, 2021 at the Rose F. Kennedy Greenway. Bring your family and friends to eat, shop and discover local food from across New England.
- Somerstreets Festival – Enjoy live music and family-friendly activities while the street is closed to cars but open to people. Come sing along at “Strike Up the Bands,” the September installment of Somerville’s SomerStreets festival, on Sunday, September 19, from 2 to 6 p.m. on Highland Avenue between Central Street and Lowell Street.