Saturday, October 16th
- Haunted Brewery Tours – We invite you to step behind the fermenters and explore a world inhabited by ghoulish ghosts of brewers past. Monsters linger behind long forgotten machinery and sinewy cobwebs drape the walls of sinister spaces. Join us as we take you on a journey, visiting crevices of The Cannery that have only known darkness....
- Four-Handed Illusions – Four-Handed Illusions is a one-of-a-kind performance of magic, illusion, and comedy. Joel Acevedo and Steve Kradolfer, both accomplished performers in their own right, have chosen a sophisticated salon setting to combine their magical and comedic talents in an astonishing demonstration of sleight-of-hand and mind reading. Designed for those 21 and older.
Sunday, October 17th
- Free Sundays at Harvard – Every Sunday gain free access to one or all of Harvard's Art Museums, the Fogg Museum, Busch-Reisinger Museum, and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum.
- 3rd Annual Curated Vintage Market – Once again we’re expanding - spreading out and spilling onto the street to shut down and take over Somerville Ave as 35+ vintage vendors from all around New England gather to bring the best & baddest vintage finds to Bow (& beyond!) in the heart of Union Square, Somerville! There will be live music, complimentary samples from Topo Chico, food & drinks galore - come on by for some good times and blasts from your past.
- Somerville Flea – Have brunch in Davis Square and swing through the last flea of the season! Find that perfect item you didn't know you couldn't live without and give it a new story.