Friday, November 26th
- Ice Skating in the Fenway – Back for its second season, The Rink at 401 Park, presented by REI, gives family and friends, neighbors and colleagues, a spot to get outside and stay active all winter long. The center point between Time Out Market and Trillium Fenway, The Rink adds entertainment to the already lively neighborhood.
- Holiday Market at Snowport – They may be small, but local businesses bring our community to life in a big way. This season Boston Seaport by WS Development teamed up with Snowport features more than 60+ small businesses, a tree market for all of your evergreen needs, and a festive menu from Tuscan Kitchen.
Saturday, November 27th
- Small Business Saturday at SoWa – In keeping with a fun tradition, the SoWa Artists Guild will open their doors for Small Business Saturday, November 27th. Artists on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the building will offer paintings, prints, jewelry, photography, sculpture, textiles, and other fine art for your holiday shopping. It’s a refreshing alternative to the big-box stores, suburban malls, and downtown madness.
- Small Business Saturday at Bow Market – Join Bow for an all-day pop-up market for Small Business Saturday. Tiny Turns Paperie and Bloom Collective have invited over 30 local makers popping up all around the market along with the 20+ businesses that are always here at Bow Market!
Sunday, November 28th
- 10 Places to See Holiday Lights in Boston – Venture around Boston after sundown to see several lovely displays of holiday lights in various neighborhoods.