Friday, December 31st
- First Night Boston – The celebration kicks off at Noon with live performances in Copley Square, the Prudential Center and Copley Place. In the afternoon and evening, explore ice sculptures and make your way to Boston Common for the first fireworks show. Live music performances rock the hours until midnight when the countdown begins.
- Restaurants Open on NYE – Say goodbye to 2021 with one last great meal. We're spoiled to have so many wonderful restaurants in Boston, and TimeOut Market has put together a short list of ones that will be open for takeout or dine-in on New Year's Eve.
Saturday, January 1st
- Spoons, Toons, N' Brews – Shake off the hangover with a make your own cereal bar, old school cartoons & video games, as well as limited edition fruity pebbles pretzels and mimosas made with our League Family beers for purchase.
- Map Room Tea Lounge – Boston's first tea-infused cocktail lounge set inside the Public Library. Featuring literary inspired cocktails taken from the authors who mentioned spirits in their novels, drank spirits while writing, or inspiration sparked from the classics on the shelves.
Sunday, January 2nd
- Harvard Art Museums Free Sundays – The Harvard Art Museums are FREE for everyone every Sunday.
- Imagine Van Gogh – There are still tickets available for this must-see show at SoWa's Power Station. You're probably sick of hearing about it, but our sources tell us it's worth the hype.