Friday, February 18th
- Girl Scout Cookies & Beer at Bone Up – Grab a flight of any four beers (or just grab a pint of your favorite), and they'll include a serving of the matching cookies for an extra $2! Proceeds go to our local Girl Scout troop!
Saturday, February 19th
- New England Boat Show – Stop by the Boston Convention Center through Sunday to see an extensive selection of boats and nautical gear. You don't have to be a boat enthusiast to have a good time.
- Boston's First Sake Bar – The Koji Club just opened their doors in Boston's Brighton neighborhood with the aim to provide a restaurant where patrons can learn about and drink good sake.
Sunday, February 20th
- Hello Open Market – Shop, socialize and fellowship with over 50 local vendors offering vintage wares, sneakers, arts & crafts, vinyl records, collectables and more while enjoying food truck delights and brews from our local food and beverage vendors.
Monday, February 21st
- Free ICA Admission – The ICA is offering FREE admission for all on Presidents’ Day. Advanced timed tickets are required and will be available to reserve beginning on Sunday at 10 a.m.