Friday, March 4th
- First Friday at SoWa – The first Friday of every month come down to the South End to see tons of locally made art, and buy direct from the makers.
Saturday, March 5th
- High Street Place Food Hall – This long awaited food hall just opened its doors this week with 20 vendors in Boston's Financial District. Designed to twist and turn like a Parisian Street, it's located in an atrium beneath one of Boston's most well known Art Deco skyscrapers.
- Beer & Food Pairing at Mighty Squirrel – In the spirit of Mass Beer Week, Mighty Squirrel Brewing in Waltham will have different trucks serving up beer-infused dishes or suggesting beer pairings with certain food items through March 12th.
Sunday, March 6th
- The Alice Cocktail Experience – Sign you and your friends up for a theatrical, alternate reality experience that will take you down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass.
- Martin Parr Exhibit at BC – A career spanning look at Martin Parr's work, who is widely known for his satirical photographs.