Friday, March 11th
- Live Music at Lookout Farm – Enjoy fresh tasty comfort food classics paired with farm to glass beer, hard cider and wine at The Greenhouse Covered Dining at Lookout Farm.
Saturday, March 12th
- Pup Chug at Nightshift – Grab your dogs and head over to the taproom for a day of fun. Red Dog Pet & Resort Spa and Nightshift are teaming up for a charitable "pup chug" competition, in which dogs will try to be the first to slurp down a pet-friendly "beer" (comprised of water, chicken broth and whipped cream on top). Proceeds will benefit the Northeast Animal Shelter.
- 22 New Bars & Restaurants – Looking for a new place to eat & drink around town? Check out Boston Calendar's list of the latest to open their doors.
Sunday, March 13th
- ICA Harbor Market – An artisan takeover brimming with local makers. Shop handmade goods, discover local artisans, grab a sweet treat from Sweet Ride Candy Truck and make art in the newly re-opened Bank of America Art Lab.
- 3rd Annual Bow Market Book Fair – Join for a day celebrating the love of the written word!