Saturday, March 19th
- Live Music Brunch at Beehive – The Beehive's famous music brunch features delectable food, libations and live musical performances by Boston's top musical artists.
- St. Patrick's Day Pup Crawl – Meet us at Polkadog Bakery and journey around The Street with your furry friends for complimentary treats photo opportunities, pup-friendly shopping perks, and more.
- Boston Wine & Food Festival – Join host, Kevin Zraly, celebrated author, storyteller and one of the best-known wine educators in the country for a four-course wine dinner filled with entertaining banter.
Sunday, March 20th
- A4cade – A collaboration from Area Four and Roxy's Grilled cheese, A4cade is a 21+ speakyeasy-style arcade bar located in Central Square.
- SpringFest – Spring Fest includes a 5K Fun Run, afterparty at the Remnant Patio, the 1st annual market-wide sidewalk sale, and food and drink specials from all of Bow Market!